Goals of CampBright Feathers
- Build a safe environment where “Kids Can Be Kids”
- To create an alternative to isolation and detachment that may be experienced by children living in their current situation.
- To create and experience a social and recreational option that is drug free and that provides relief from the stressful environment often experienced by the children.
- To empower children to discover their own uniqueness and potential.
- To empower children to take ownership and pride in building a community at camp.
- To connect a child to a positive role model
- To connect a child with other children creating life long friendships.
- To provide a week of respite for parents, guardians and grandparents.